November 15, 2010

Happy Nov. 15th - MOJO165

Hard to believe that November is now officially half over. Where is the time going? Since as many of you know my family is in Canada, so I have to start my Christmas shopping ASAP.
Of course this doesn't mean I don't take time out to create a card or two...

I made this simple card, not only for my design team committments at 2 Cute RubberStamps, but also for the weekly Mojo Monday challenge. I really wanted the image to stand out, so I kept the card pretty basic.
Hope you are all having a great Monday!
Take care - Jodie

8 comments:

  1. Super cute card!It has just enough detail to really focus on that cute little penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. That penguin is adorable. I love the colours you have used. Nice job! :) Good luck in Mojo. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh that is a cute card! The colors are great together.

    I really wish I was crafty enough to make stuff like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card!
    Sorry I couldn't take your class :( I've been offline for a while due to sick, then dead computer & extremely slow arrival of new motherboard. Catching up now, but I've missed so much!
    Take care, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely adorable! Love that penguin! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super cute!! Great use of the sketch! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. i just love this card sooooo much! all that green makes me happy! lol! you always do such great work & i am so glad we are on the 2 Cute DT together! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how crisp this came out and the stamp is adorable. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete