April 29, 2011

Friends & Fun

Well as we near the end of April, I wanted to created a card that reminded me of spring and summer. Nothing says summer, at least to me, like ice cream cones!!!

This image is called Artic Friends, which is one of the older digital stamps from 2Cute Rubberstamps. I colored in the image with Copic markers, but added a bit of flare with my newest tool...

This is a wax sealing tool that I bought at my local Hobby Lobby, and yes of course it was with a 40% off coupon - LOL. I melted the wax, then stamped the image into it with the stamp that comes with the kit. There are 5 images in total.

I then added glitter for the finishing touch, and voila, my card is done. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and happy crafting!!! - Jodie

2 comments:

  1. LOVE your card, and it seems we have the same taste in blog design!

    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Jodie! Always happy to see your blog posts! That's funny about the "new" tool - years ago people got their initial & sealed letters with the wax seal. What fun to see them again! Have to run to HL now:)
    Jane-Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete