October 4, 2010

Can't believe it's October!!!

I'm ashamed to say that I hadn't realized how long it had been since I posted. A good friend of mine, Jane, (Hi Jane!) said that she hadn't seen a post from me in awhile. Little did I know how LONG that while had been LOL.
Here is my creation for today...

The image is from 2Cute Rubber Stamps. Heidi is an amazing artist with very cute and versatile images.
The paper is from KaiserCraft, an Australin based company. I colored in the images with my Copic markers, and finally the embellishments are Dewdrops.
I hope you all have a wonderful day, and expect to hear from me more often. Oh and I have to post a picture of our lastest addition to our animal kingdom...

Her name is Aurora and she was found in a friend's garage at 5 weeks old. She's about 8 weeks old now and a BUNDLE of energy. Our other little treasures are tolerating her at the moment, both of our other cats are senior citizens and can't believe what this little firecracker is.
Aurora is the sweetest thing and she is a welcome addition to our family!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute... but Aurora is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too cute! Lovely card and your kitten is super adorable! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... I am a cat lover too, so glad she was saved by someone! She is precious! Your card is so cute too! Hope you don't mind me stopping by to tell you about Papercraft Star (just in case you don't already know!) We'd love to have you enter some of your inspired projects in our challenges there. We're also having a DT call soon and want to tell papercrafters like you about the call! There is still time to enter our PTI gift certificate drawing too! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that purple backing paper, and I spy that cute little penguin again! Hehe.

    That kitten is adorable!! :) Hope she is doing well! They grow so fast!

    ReplyDelete