October 25, 2010

Halloween is Almost Here - MOJO162

Good morning everyone,
I trust that you all had a great weekend. Mine was sort of busy, trying to get the house cleaned and organized for our company coming on the weekend. Rob's lifelong friend, John, is coming for the weekend, so needless to say I'll be a golf widow!LOL
Here is my latest creation using 2 Cute Rubber Stamps...

I thought I'd try doing a square card this time. The paper is from scraps that I had lying around, and of course I colored him in with Copic markers. The little gems in the corners are DewDrops and the saying is an AMuse rubberstamp. The main image is from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps, who just happen to be having a challenge going on. Definitely drop by and check it out. Heidi, the owner, offers a free digital stamp to use, so even if you don't have any of hers at the moment, you can still play along.
Also, this card is being used in another challenge for Mojo Monday. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Take care - Jodie

4 comments:

  1. So cute and wonderfully colored! Great corner punches and border to match! And hey, with the hubby gone golfing, you get more stamp time! It's a win-win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling, sweet and funny little card. I hope to learn how to make my cards "sing" like you ladies do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little card. That sentiment is fantastic!! :) Your colouring is spot on!!

    ReplyDelete