June 23, 2013

Twinkling H2O

Hi everyone, As some of you may know, I've been taking an online class of sorts. It's called Camp Scrap and it's like a virtual camp for papercrafters. Each week there are new videos and challenges and all sorts of stuff. Anyhoo, one of the challenges was to use a new product or one you haven't used in a while, so I broke out my Twinkling H2O.
This Alaska album has been about modification. Modifying my papers and embellishments to better suit the colors of the pictures. In the above photo, I used the Twinks to change the color of the chipboard stickers, which worked great, because the glitter was still showing through, even after I painted them.
To also add more interest and layering, I broke out my grungeboard accessories, and painted them with the Twinks as well...
As you can also see in the above picture I painted green cardstock (which originally was the wrong green of course - lol) and cut out letters and strips of accent paper for the page.
I think the final layout really came together well. I'd forgotten how great those little paints are!
Hope everyone has a crafty day!

1 comment: